Equal pay policy
Our equal pay policy
The equal pay policy of Nói Síríus is an integral part of our pay policy. It‘s goal is to ensure equal pay and and benefits for all employees doing the same or equally valuable work. We commit to follow laws and regulations when it comes to the principle of equal pay, regardless of gender, for same or equally valuable work. We have our own equal pay goals, a documented equal pay system which guarantees constant improvements, necessary monitoring and responses in the event of a deviation in the equal pay system. Senior management reviews the equal pay system annually, where its results and goals are reviewed and changes made if necessary.
The equal pay policy is in accordance with Act no. 150/2020 and according to the equal pay standard ÍST 85.
Nói Síríus commits to:
- Implement, document and maintain a certified equal pay system based on the equal pay standard ÍST 85.
- Adhere by relevant legal requirements and other requirements in force, and which affect the equal pay system, and confirm annually that they are adhered.
- Carry out an annual salary analysis where jobs of equal value are compared, check whether there is a gender gap in salary and act if needed.
- Respond to unexplained pay gaps through continuous improvements and monitoring.
- Present the policy regularly to all employees of the company and have the policy readily available on the company's website.
- Put forth and review equal pay goals annually, by conducting an internal audit and a management review.
This policy applies to all employees of Nói Síríus.